Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top 5 Most Overpowered Weapons in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna try something new and write a post that will actively engage my readers. The topic is the top 5 most overpowered weapons in COD Advanced Warfare.

Keep in mind that this is my opinion, so haters are gonna get deleted and blocked. If you aren't a hater, I'd love it if you posted your own opinions about what you think the top 5 overpowered guns in AW!

1. BAL-27


This gun is #1 because it will pretty much beat every single gun in the game, no matter what. To get an idea of what I'm talking about, I was using a KF5 (more on that later) and an MP11 both against a BAL27, and I got totally creamed both times at SHORT range (like 5-10 feet). One time, I also was using a Lynx and MORS, and a BAL-27 killed me from long range. Basically, there is no way to beat this gun in a head to head battle.

2. KF5

Second up is the KF5. This is an SMG that is so dang powerful, it will even beat an MP11, which is much more specialized for CQC. This is extended by the Rapid Fire attachment, which makes this gun an absolute nightmare when paired up with Lightweight and Exo Overclock. If all this wasn't enough to convince you, the weapon can also be speed reloaded and the first 5 bullets in a mag do extra damage. This thing is a total beast when you put it next to other SMG's, such as the SN6, which looks pathetic in comparison (although it is pretty decent).

3. EM1/EM1 Quantum

The EM1 is really overpowered because you technically have to hold the beam on target for multiple seconds to kill somebody, but it is about twice as powerful as it should be. To expand on this, I got killed by a dude that had the EM1 Quantum (pre-order bonus), and it literally killed me in half a second, no joke. I also even had an SMG (I can't remember exactly which one) and he still beat me. Really overpowered, if you ask me.

4. MORS

Admit it, you guys knew this one was coming. The MORS has the best handling of the sniper rifles, and as such you can quickscope really easily with it. Some people just use this gun and quickscope all the time, which is just plain annoying for everyone else in the match who is legitimately using AR's and SMG's at close range. There is also technically no reload time that makes the weapon much quicker to use, which is yet another factor.

5. RW1

Finally, I think that the RW1 pistol is overpowered because it is a one shot kill weapon with pistol-like handling. Think about this for a second. A pistol that can kill in one shot, yet is incredibly fast to reload and pull out. One time I was playing a game, and this one guy was just using the RW1 and a Heavy Shield and killing me over and over, while I was trying really hard to eliminate him with my AK12. Sometimes I think it's just really stupid and overpowered. 

Well, there you have it guys! If you have a different opinion of what the top 5 most OP weapons in Advanced Warfare are, make sure to leave a comment down below!

Please follow and +1 for more stuff like this! See you on the virtual battlefield!






No comments:

Post a Comment