Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"You must have command and conquer 3 tiberium wars installed to play kanes wrath

Hey guys, unfortunately I have a problem with command and conquer 3 kanes wrath. If you have been having this problem and know how to fix it, definitely be sure to let me know in the comments. So heres what happened: I bought the command and conquer ultimate collection on origin and downloaded command and conquer 3 tiberium wars and kanes wrath, and when I started it up, it worked perfectly fine, and it did about the first 10-15 times I launched it. Then, one day, I tried to open kanes wrath in origin, and an alert came up saying: "you must have command and conquer 3 tiberium wars installed to play kanes wrath". But I already DID install tiberium wars. I have no idea what has happened to it, but after looking at other posts about this same issue, I was able to determine that kanes wrath was unable to detect that tiberium wars was even on my computer. So does anybody have a fix for this? If you do, *PLEASE* let me know, because I really wanna play global conquest!!! :(
PS: The screenshot is what it looks like when I try to start up the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment