Sunday, January 11, 2015

Why Isn't XCOM Enemy Within Compatible With My Android Device Yet?

What's going on guys, today I've got another discussion topic for you! I'll be discussing the apparent issue with one of my favorite strategy games ever- it's hardly compatible with any devices. And I own a Moto G 2013 and a Galaxy Tab 3 8 inch, these are definitely powerful enough to run the game, but lazy 2k doesn't see the need to make more money by increasing the number of compatible devices.

All it takes to make more devices compatible is just test the freaking game on other phones and tablets! It is really stunning that they don't even want to do that, because I'm 99% sure that the game could run on both my phone and tablet no problem. To put the icing on the cake, my tablet can easily run the original Enemy Unknown, but for some reason they refuse to test it with the game. It even says in Enemy Within's description that it takes up 1 GB less space and runs far better, so why in the world would it not work with my tablet then?!?

It is the same basic game as XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so I don't see why it can't work with my tablet yet. What's more, 2k screwed us Enemy Unknown users over by charging for the expansion, even though we already bought the base game! Is it too much to ask for a discount or something? It even costs more than the base game did.

Despite all this, if 2k were nice enough to test the Galaxy Tab 3 and make Enemy Within run on it, I'd be really happy. Although paying again is not cool. I can live with it if it means that I can play XCOM on the go with Gene Mods, MECs, and EXALT.

So what do you guys think? Please leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment