Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Got The Best Gun In Call of Duty Advanced Warfare!!!

What's going on guys, Jbeast here and I have some awesome news for you- I just picked up the (drumroll please)... Hbra3 Insanity! I got this bad boy from an advanced supply drop, and I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it pop up on the screen. I had been waiting so long for this gun that I went totally crazy! I was screaming and jumping around and throwing things, it was so friggin epic!


Best gun in AW, by far.
This is what the Cod Gods do: they wait until you've basically lost all faith and interest in the game, and then they give you an out-of-this-world weapon like the Insanity or the RIP (which I currently don't have yet). Before I got it last night, I was like "I have to prestige today, I have to prestige today," and that turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life, because the advanced supply drop that I got from prestiging had an Insanity in it!

Alright, enough of story time, I know you guys want to hear about the gun! The Hbra3 Insanity has a massive +2 to fire rate and +1 to damage, which translates into one less shot to kill at long range, although since the Insanity has more recoil than the stock weapon you won't be noticing that very much. Also, because the weapon fires the first three bullets faster, it already had a good chance of winning a CQC battle if you hit all three shots, but now because of the ROF buff on the Insanity it has an even better chance of beating an SMG at their own game, especially if you invest in a quickdraw grip. The only minor issue with the weapon is that you can't put optics on it, but since I like the iron sights and view optics as unnecessary attachments that just take up space, this isn't a problem for me in the long run. It gets -1 handling, but who cares?

(Video Creds: Drift0r)



I think that the Hbra3 Insanity basically annihilates every other popular elite gun. The speakeasy, obsidian steed, RIP, and Steel Bite all fall quickly to this beast, and it does it in style with an awesome engraved-gold pattern that looks pretty sick too!

Well, that's it for this post guys! I hope you enjoyed, and if you did please leave a like, it really helps my blog grow and I would really appreciate it, it only takes one click!

By the way, thanks so much for 20 +1's on my previous post, and my goal here is 10 +1's. I might also do another "best weapons in my armory" blog, because you guys seemed to enjoy my previous one and I got the Asm1 Strider, MP11 Goliath and (of course) the Hbra3 Insanity.

And with that, I'll see you guys later!


No comments:

Post a Comment