Sunday, March 15, 2015

Top 5 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Elite Weapons In My Armory

What's going on guys, I'm back with another blog post! Today I will be putting a list together of my best elite weapons that I have collected over the course of eight and a half prestiges, I hope you enjoy and don't forget to smash that like button, 20 +1's would make my day!

(These are also in order, unlike my other top 5's and top 10's)

#5- Ameli Whale Horn

Pic Credits: PrestigeIsKey
Now, I know you guys will think this is totally hilarious, but I actually think that the Whale Horn is really, really good. The clip size increases from the Ameli's already gargantuan 100 rounds to a monstrous 150. This basically means that you will hardly find yourself reloading at all, and I often found myself dying before I used all of it up! It basically comes with a free extended mag that doesn't even take up an attachment slot, which is really impressive. The gun also has -2 damage and -1 accuracy, which you're probably grimacing at right now, but it really won't be all that noticeable in actual combat. The Whale Horn receives +2 handling, which is quite useful in CQC when you need to hipfire. For Drift0r's full review of the Ameli LMG (it also has a section for the Whale Horn), click here.

#4- AK12 Finger Trap

While the lowly Finger Trap is often in the shadow of it's big brother, the AK12 RIP, it is actually a pretty decent weapon overall. The weapon's stats are simple: it gets +3 handling, and in exchange you can't put any attachments on it. I know what you guys are going to say, "Josh, how is this weapon even good?" I'll tell you why. First of all, I often find myself putting a ton of attachments on my AK that I don't need and end up using up a lot of picks that could have been put towards perks or exo abilities, and those would have had a more substantial effect on my overall performance IMO. With the Finger Trap however, you don't have to worry about that and you can use those 1-4 picks for something else (primary gunfighter takes up a pick). A greatly underappreciated weapon in Advanced Warfare multiplayer. To watch Drift0r's report on the gun, click here.


#3- SN6 Money

Pic Credits: TheMarkOfJ
Alright, I really love my SN6 money, or both of them for that matter because I got two for some reason. This gun gets +1 accuracy and +1 range and +1 of some stat that I don't recognize, in exchange for -1 handling (hipfire) and -2 mobility (movement speed). The SN6 Money can be thought of as the "marksman" version of this SMG, being more capable of downing targets at range than any other variant of the SN6. Another reason I love this gun is because of it's awesome purple and gold camo with money symbols all over it. The Money probably holds the title for best-looking weapon right out of the box with one of the most unique and dope camos I have ever seen!



#2- RW1 Rail Driver

Pic Credits: PrestigeIsKey
The RW1 Rail Driver is arguably one of the best and most sought-after variants in Advanced Warfare. With the +3 damage and awesome purple-gold camo, this is not a weapon you will want to miss if you get as lucky as me to pull it out of a supply drop. The +3 damage and therefore reduced hitmarkers come at a cost, however. The Rail Driver also gets -3 accuracy, which means that the increased damage of the bullet will frequently be offset by the fact that the shot can veer off to the side and hit the arm or the shoulder, and sometimes missing completely. That doesn't mean I love the gun any less though, it is still amazing at close range as a fast backup weapon. Even though it's really good, I'm sure my bro +Ryan Goheen can use it better than me! 


#1- ASM1 Speakeasy

Pic Credits: buass2IsDaMan (Me!)
This is it, the one elite weapon that every Advanced Player in the world dreams about, and I have it (how did I get this AND the Money in one supply drop?). This is without a doubt the most popular elite weapon in the game and one of the better ones in practice. It gets +2 fire rate and a built-in extended mag at the cost of -1 damage and -1 range. I admit that I had my doubts about the Speakeasy when I first saw those negatives, but when I started using it that was pretty much all wiped away by the greatly increased fire rate. At first I also thought that extended mag would be useless on the ASM1, but I quickly realized how much it really helps you. I feel really sorry for the people who got a Strider instead of this beast, because you're freaking missing out big-time! With the increased fire rate that melts people at close range and an extended mag to boot, you will fall in love with this gun the second you use it!

Well, that's it for this blog post, and remember, 20 likes would be epic. See you guys later, JB3ASt out!















No comments:

Post a Comment