Sunday, July 19, 2015

"Agar.io" Web Game now on Android!

Hey guys, how's it going? Well, I've got a new post for you! But before we get into it, I want you to tell me if you prefer long posts like the ones I've been doing in the past, or short ones like the one I posted yesterday. This way I can make all the best content for you to enjoy, thanks for your time! Anyway, today I'll be 'reviewing' the popular web browser game "Agar.io", which was released in April 2015 to massive popularity. Although it's been on browsers since then, the android version just launched a week or two ago, and the funny thing is, I actually like the mobile game BETTER than the PC version!

So if you don't know what the game is, it's a multiplayer game where you spawn into the game as a small cell and have to eat smaller yet pieces of food scattered about the map to grow bigger. The more you eat, the higher your score gets. Once you get to a reasonable size, you can start to split your organism and absorb other player, and this is where the real fun begins!

A full list of the different skins available, if you're interested in trying
any of them.
It's also important to mention that the smaller you are, the faster you move. When you're small, you can also hide in little viruses to avoid the bigger players. When you get big however, try your best to avoid the viruses, because they split you apart into lots of little cells, which other sizeable players can ingest to grow and become more dangerous to your 'main' cell.

If you want, you can also enter specific names for your cell to give it a particular look. Here's some examples:


  • Facepunch
  • Canada
  • Doge
  • Mexico
I also found that with the android version, people were putting emojis in that were showing up on their organisms, so you can also try that if you want!


As for my thoughts on the game, I think Agar.io is really addicting and I definitely plan on playing more in the future. The android app is a perfect port of the web version and is totally free on google play.

If you want, you can download here!

Thanks so much for reading guys, and be sure to drop a like, it would really make my day!

And with that, I'll see you guys, in the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment