Tuesday, July 28, 2015

More Dirty Bomb Mercs in free rotation this weekend!

Hey guys, I hope you're having an awesome day so far! I know it's been more than a week since my last post, and I'm sorry about that. However, I do have some awesome and exciting news for all you Dirty Bomb players out there!

In case you didn't know what Dirty Bomb is, it's a team-based free to play shooter game on steam that is purely objective focused, although I really think they should diversify the playable modes. Since it's in beta though, more gamemodes are almost a given for the future. I'll have a full review ready in the coming weeks, so you've got that to look forward on my blog!

It's just been announced on steam by the developers of Dirty Bomb that 8 out of the 12 mercs in the game will be in free rotation throughout the weekend of July 31-August 2nd, and this means you'll most likely be able to use all the loadout cards you've received through cases that you weren't able to use before! Because of this, you'll learn exactly which mercs you like, and be able to buy them with credits later!


I'll just put this here in case you want to give the game a try:




Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the post, a like would be stellar. See you online! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment