Friday, December 12, 2014

4,000 Pageviews!!!

Hey guys, I'm really excited to tell you that this blog has hit 4,000 total lifetime views! It is really awesome how you can create a small blog and watch it grow into a thriving website. I am so psyched that I managed to get this far! Thanks guys for supporting me up to now, and look out for more awesome content in the future!

I would also like to give special thanks to +Ryan Goheen for supporting me the most through my blog's lifetime! (Go check out his blog here!)



To celebrate, I'll also be recording some Diamond Weapon Gameplay videos for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare! BTW I'm also working towards the Royalty camo on assault rifles, so I'll post that when it's done.

See you guys later, and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment