Thursday, December 18, 2014

Flow: Android App Review

Hey guys, I'm back again, and I've got another awesome android app review for y'all! Today I will be talking about the game Flow, which is probably the best puzzle game that has ever been made. What I like best about it is that it starts off super easy, but gets really, really hard later on (trust me, it does). Without further ado, cue the review! (Hey, that rhymes (3 times)!)

The gameplay is incredibly simple. You have two of each color of dots on a board, and you have to draw a pipe between each dot of the same color so that you fill up the whole board with pipes and connect every color dot to the other one. It really doesn't get simpler than this, folks.

The game comes with about 500-1000 levels that are split up into different packs, but you can buy more in the store through Google Play or the App Store. There are 5-10 packs that are available for purchase for $0.99 each, but if you want you can buy all of them at once for $3.99. I personally think that it is worth it, because I'm sure that there aren't many puzzle games that will give you this number of levels (2000-3000) for $4. This game will take you a very long time to finish, I can guarantee you that.

If there is one problem with this app that really stands out though, it's the lack of cloud saving. I play on multiple devices and would love to pick up where I left off when I was playing on my phone on the go when I'm at home and want a larger screen to use. Although this is a minor annoyance with the game, Flow is hardly the first to not include cloud saving (hardly any games do). Also, you should still play this game no matter what, since the issue isn't anything to lose sleep over.

The app is available for free on Google Play, iTunes, and the Amazon Appstore.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this review, and please follow my blog to see more stuff like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment